Bosch 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Battery and Charger GXS18V-01N14


Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 45% on the Bosch 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Battery and Charger GXS18V-01N14 by Bosch at My Landscape Team. MPN: GXS18V-01N14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Bosch GXS18V-01N14 starter kit with (1) CORE18V battery (and fast charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The BC1880 18V fast charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18V employs next-gen li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. Cool pack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have


Bosch 18V Starter Kit with CORE18V Battery and Charger GXS18V-01N14 by Bosch
4.9 out of 5 stars with 59 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$179.00
$99.99
You Save: 44%


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

The Bosch GXS18V-01N14 starter kit with (1) CORE18V battery (and fast charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The BC1880 18V fast charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18V employs next-gen li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. Cool pack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have Cool pack. The included BC1880 18V fast charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.

Features & Highlights

  • POWER: The CORE18v battery contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells.
  • SPEED: The BC1880 Fast Charger charges a spent CORE18v to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18v to 100% in 55 minutes
  • LONGEVITY: The CORE18v includes the Bosch-exclusive Cool Pack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than standard batteries. It allows the battery to transfer internal heat to the outer surface, reducing overheating in the battery.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT: The CORE18v is engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
  • DUAL-MODE: The BC1880 Fast Charger has a dual-mode charging option - the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.

Additional Information

Brand:
Bosch
Manufacturer:
Bosch
Category:
Interchangeable Battery Packs
Color:
Black
Model:
GXS18V-01N14
MPN:
GXS18V-01N14
Release Date:
2017-04-30
Warranty:
Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
UPC:
000346494860
Part Number:
GXS18V-01N14
Publisher:
Bosch
Binding:
Tools & Home Improvement
Item Weight:
1.76 pounds
Item Size:
3 x 2.52 x 4.49 inches
Package Weight:
3.9 pounds
Package Size:
10.2 x 3.54 x 10.51 inches

 


Have questions about this item (GXS18V-01N14), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Bosch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: BL1850B2DC2X, ean: 0088381519700,
Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V Lithium-Ion battery and dual port charger starter pack. Makita offers over 150 cordless tools and most are available as ''bare tools'' (tool only, No batteries or charger included). pick up the Makita batte...

mpn: C3-Li-ion, ean: 0692232651206,
Battery Details : ✲Battery Type: Li-ion✲Color: Black and Red ✲Battery Voltage: 19.2 Volt✲Battery Capacity: 6000mAh Replacement PN: (Please use the''Ctrl+F'')✲For Craftsman c3 19.2 volt battery✲For Craftsman 11375, 11376, 1323903, 1323517,...

mpn: BD-LBXR36-3.0-1,
Pattern Name:Biswaye 3.0Ah Replacement Black and Decker 40V Lithium Battery LBXR36 for Black & Decker 40-Volt Cordless Power Tools About Biswaye:Biswaye products are made with the highest quality materials.All Biswaye battery packs comply with FCC Ro...

ean: 0791313207766,
About Cell9102: Cell9102 is Professional power tool battery manufacturers, to provide you with efficient, high quality, stable, reliable power tool battery. We believe that efficient batteries can improve the quality of life. Item Part Number: Cell91...